Programming and Fees
WHAT SERVICES DO YOU OFFER?
I offer the following services, individually and combined into programs:
- For new students only — Comprehensive 60-minute introductory consultation/session — recommended for all first-time students (a $140 value for only $100)
- Functional Voice lessons (30 minutes)
- Alexander Technique lessons (30 and 45 minutes)
- Skype or FaceTime lessons in Voice or Alexander Technique (30 minutes)
- Bodywork sessions (45 and 60 minutes)
- Expanded voice lessons (45 minutes) — a voice lesson augmented with AT or bodywork
- Shared lessons (30-90 minutes) — Increase your learning and your fun by sharing a lesson with a friend (or two) at no additional cost! Fees for a shared lesson are split evenly among all participants.
- Vocal Warm-up (20 minutes for $45) — let me get you ready for your audition or performance! Can be done in my studio or via Skype/FaceTime.
WHAT ARE YOUR FEES?
I charge per length of session. My fees are the same whether we do the lessons in person or online. The last column shows rates with either of the special discounts described below the chart applied:
|30-minute block||$ 70||$ 50*|
|45-minute block||$105||$ 75*|
My introductory sessions, recommended for all new students, are an especially good deal at only $100 for 60 minutes.
Seniors and students with valid student ID may take 10% off the cost of any service.
*Special Instantaneous Transformation discount: I believe that your course of study with me will be greatly enhanced by learning the principles of Instantaneous Transformation as taught by Ariel and Shya Kane. Any student who has attends one of the Kanes' seminars will receive a one-time discount of $20 per half hour off my regular fees for their next lesson. The Kanes offer seminars of varying length: an evening, a weekend, or a week-long intensive course with them will entitle you to the discount.
*Special TVF discount: My colleague Peter Jacobson runs a wonderful holistic training program for singers called Total Vocal Freedom. Any student currently enrolled in a TVF program will receive a one-time discount of $20 per half hour off my regular fees for their first lesson with me.
DO YOU OFFER INTENSIVE PROGRAMS?
If you have only a limited time span for working with me, consider enrolling in an intensive program combining all 3 services offered in my program. (Most out-of-town students who come to NYC to study with me choose this option during their visit.) You are free to design your own customized program or simply choose from one of of the standard 1-week programs in the chart below. (The fees have a frequency discount already figured in—$10 off all visits after the first in any given week.)
The fees shown in the chart are all for 1-week programs:
($320 w/bodywork option)
|2 30-min voice lessons||1 30-min AT lesson||Add a 60-min bodywork session for an additional $130|
($260 w/bodywork option)
|1 30-min voice lesson||1 30-min AT lesson||Add a 60-min bodywork session for an additional $130|
($210 w/bodywork option)
|1 45-min combined voice/AT lesson||Add a 45-min bodywork session for an additional $105|
Note: My availability to teach programs is contingent on having sufficient space in my schedule. I recommend booking a program a month or more in advance.
HOW CAN I PAY?
You may pay by
- cash, check, or credit/debit card at your lesson
- Paypal before your lesson
At your convenience, choose to pay as you go or purchase lessons in packages of 10 ($25 discount for each package of 10 lessons).