What services do you offer?
I offer the following services:
- Weekly master classes
- For new, in-person students only: Comprehensive 60-minute introductory consultation/session
- Private lessons in Voice and/or Alexander Technique
- Online lessons in Voice and/or Alexander Technique
- Therapeutic bodywork sessions
- Vocal Warm-ups: Let me get you ready for your audition or performance! (Can be done in my studio or online from your home or performance venue.)
What are your fees?
For private instruction and bodywork, I charge per length of session. My fees are the same whether we do the lessons in person or online.
- 30 minutes
- 45 minutes
- 60 minutes
- 75 minutes
- 90 minutes
- I recommend that new voice & Alexander students schedule a comprehensive introductory session—an especially good deal at only $100 for 60 minutes. (Available in-person only.)
- Shared lessons — Increase your learning and your fun by sharing a lesson with a friend at no additional cost! Fees for a shared lesson are split evenly among both participants.
- Seniors and students with valid student ID may take 10% off the cost of any service, except for the already discounted $100 introductory session.
- Special TVF discount: My colleague Peter Jacobson has created a wonderful holistic training program for singers called Total Vocal Freedom. I’m on the faculty of TVF, teaching courses in Vocal Technique and Voice Teaching. Any student currently enrolled in a TVF program will receive a one-time discount of $20 off my regular fees for their first lesson with me.
- Bodywork sessions are available individually ($140 for 60 minutes) or in packages of three 60-minute sessions for $375 (a savings of $45).
Do you offer intensive programs?
To deepen your learning, you may enroll in an intensive program in which we meet multiple times per week for any number of weeks you desire. (Most out-of-town students who come to NYC to study with me choose this option during their visit.) Contact me to let me know your goals and budget and we will together design the perfect program for you. (Intensive programs qualify you for a discount: $10 off all sessions after the first in any given week.)
Note: My availability to teach intensive programs is contingent on having sufficient space in my schedule. I recommend booking a program a month or more in advance.
How can I pay?
You have multiple options, depending on your preference and whether you are paying for online or in-person services:
- Credit/debit card
- Venmo (My Venmo ID is freebodyfreevoice)
- Email invoice you can pay online
- Paypal link sent by me via text or email
Please note: your online payment must clear by the time of the first visit for which you are paying.
At your convenience, choose to pay as you go or purchase lessons in packages of 10 ($25 discount for each package of 10 lessons).