What services do you offer?
In addition to my flagship Virtuoso Academy program, which integrates my whole range of services, I offer the following à-la-carte options:
- For new, in-person students only: 60-minute in-depth introductory consultation/session (discounted)
- Private lessons in Voice and/or Alexander Technique
- Online lessons in Voice and/or Alexander Technique
- Therapeutic bodywork sessions
I also offer group learning options:
Register now for any FreeBody FreeVoice service
What are your fees?
For Virtuoso Academy pricing, please see this page.
For private instruction and bodywork, consult the chart below as well as the starred list of circumstances that qualify for discounts. I charge per length of session. My fees are the same whether we do the lessons in person or online.
- 30 minutes
- 45 minutes
- 60 minutes
- 75 minutes
- 90 minutes
- New students will receive a complimentary extra 15 minutes for consultation/conversation at their first 30- or 45-min lesson (a $40 value).
- Bodywork sessions, individually $160 for 60 min, are also available in discounted packages of three 60-min sessions for $420 (a savings of $60).
- Seniors and full-time students may take 15% off the cost of any service except for the already discounted bodywork package and the Virtuoso Academy.
- Scroll down for information about scholarships.
Do you offer scholarships?
In order to make my programs available to a wide range of people without regard to financial status, I offer a limited number of scholarships at any given time.
If you would like to enroll in FreeBody FreeVoice or the Virtuoso Academy but can not afford the fees, contact me to find out if a scholarship is currently available. In preparation for applying for a scholarship, please calculate what amount you would be able to contribute to your course of study. You may be asked to explain your financial circumstances and provide supporting documentation to allow me to properly assess your level of need.
How can I pay?
You have multiple options, depending on your preference and whether you are paying for online or in-person services:
- Credit/debit card
- Venmo (My Venmo ID is freebodyfreevoice)
- Email invoice you can pay online
- Paypal link sent by me via text or email
Please note: your online payment must clear by the time of the first visit for which you are paying.
For your convenience, choose to pay as you go or purchase lessons in packages of how ever many you like at a time.